Everyone asks what the next great party we’re doing in Lexington… well here it is!
We are thrilled to be sponsoring Bourbon & Brews on Broadway along with Maker’s Mark Bourbon…
it’s going to be a party of historic proportions that you won’t want to miss!
This is very special fundraiser for The Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation, which is responsible for why Lexington is so beautiful… because they protect, revitalize and promote the special historic places all over the Bluegrass region of our beautiful state. Dale is on the board and it means so much to us that we are able to give back to this wonderful organization.
Here’s what you get…
- Your choice from 5 different Maker’s Mark specialty cocktails that are created by Lexington’s finest bartenders and named after famous historic houses
- Sway to the sweet soulful sounds of live music by Joslyn & the Sweet Compression!
- A wide variety of incredible locally brewed beers, hand crafted by the stellar breweries in the area (think West Sixth Brewing and Mirror Twin, among others!)
- Deliciously amazing food from Catering by Donna, with menu items inspired from the new restaurant at Star Hill Provisions at Maker’s Mark Distillery
- A silent auction & live auction which include
- Unique hand crafted salvaged wood creations taken from historic barns, warehouses, and cabins from Longwood Antique Woods
- A Private Dinner at Botherum, hosted by Dale and yours truly, Jon Carloftis.
- A set of stirrup cups and a tray from Fran Taylor at Lexington Silver
- Various baskets with assorted glassware and bottles of booze/wine etc.
- Glasses, hats, shirts and a $20 gift card from West Sixth Brewing
- And more!
Plus there will be a raffle giving you a chance to win a Wheel barrel of Booze!
Meander and gaze upon the beautiful historic gardens of the Hunt-Morgan House and get a first glimpse of the brand new courtyard space next door that BGT acquired from the historic Woman’s Club of Central Kentucky next door too!
And finally, meet some of the most influential designers and professionals who are doing amazing historic preservation all over Kentucky, including Bill Samuels, Jr., son of the Founders of Maker’s Mark and George Gatewood of Longwood Antique Woods, to name just a couple…
Well, how can you resist?
We hope you’re as excited about this event as we are.
See you on Broadway at the BGT’s campus, 210 North Broadway and 201 North Mill Street!
Event will be held rain or shine. Must be 21+ to attend.
Reserved tickets sold online will be $50 for BGT members and $60 for the public.
$65 at gate.
Located at the historic Dr. Thomas Hunt Morgan House
210 North Broadway
Lexington, Kentucky 40507